February 8, 2010

Yogurt Fruit Salad

I think this is my all time FAVE!! I got this recipe here 30 Day Gourmet.com I have been making LOTS of meals to stick in my freezer for convenience. This one is SO good and SO easy. They are only 61 Calories and only 2.2% is from fat! That is unbelievable. You can find the rest of the nutritional info on the website.

Ingredients:
3 Bananas
24 oz Nonfat Strawberry Yogurt
16 oz Frozen Sliced Strawberries slightly thawed and undrained
8 oz can Crushed Pineapple in juice and undrained

Slice banana's and place in large mixing bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients.

Spoon into paper lined muffin tins. (Not just the liners but the actual pan with the liners so they hold their shape...I didn't do that....and I regret it....Oops!)

Freeze until firm 3 hrs OR you can serve soft. Remove frozen cups from freezer and put in a freezer bag.

To eat:
Remove from freezer and let stand for 10 minutes. You want these slushy and not completely thawed. (you can even microwave for 15 seconds to soften)

These are awesome for snacks for you or the kiddos they are SO delicious!

No comments: