Sorry for the lack of posting....this one is DELISH!
4 chicken breast (frozen)
1 bell pepper (I used 1/2 red, 1/2 orange)
4 sm Zucchini
4 Roma tomatoes
1 can black beans
1/4 c balsamic Vinegar
1/8 c olive oil
1/2 c sliced green onions
1. Put frozen chicken breast in a large skillet with lid, on low. Salt and pepper
2. Meanwhile, cut up bell pepper and zucchini and add to cooking chicken.
3. Let cook until chicken is 1/2 cooked. (about 15 min). Take out chicken and cut into pieces. Re-add to vegetable mix.
4. Cut green onions and tomatoes.
5. When chicken is done, turn off heat. Add tomatoes, onions and beans until they are warm, drain juices.
6. Mix vinegar and oil and pour over top.
Children: Make sure pieces are cut small enough for them to eat.
Babies: before adding the chicken back in shred a little and set aside some beans. Once it is cooked, cut some zucchini small enough for your baby. Make sure you take out what the baby will eat BEFORE you add the vinegar and oil.