July 4, 2011

Green Bags

Have you ever seen these before??? Can I just tell you that if you eat lots of produce, these.are.a.MUST!!!! I am 100% in love with these!

There are 10 "small" bags (really not so small, like normal produce bag size) and 10 BIG bags. They are reusable up to 10 times....and probably even beyond.

We eat LOADS of fresh produce and we haven't even used all of these once yet.

You wanna know HOW amazing these are??? Well, usually when I buy parsley, it is bad within a day or 2....mine has been sitting in my green bag, in the fridge...FOR OVER a week! No joke!

I bought strawberries, again, I didn't wash them just dumped them in to the bag, they were getting kinda ripe so I was worried. We ate them (after about 1 1/2 weeks in the fridge) before they got too ripe!

Spinach has been sitting in one of my large bags, oh...for about a month now. It STILL isn't bad! I just use it when I want to. Green onions, zucchini, summer squash, tomatoes....seriously, SO.MANY.THINGS!!!!!!

I have found that there are some things that really don't work in there and usually they are things that you have to peel, like oranges and banana's. They ripen just the same for me.

Have you tried them???

No comments: